Sunday 23 March 2014

What's in my handbag - Zara Office City Mini

So I have a fabulous new handbag and I haven't done one of these posts in a while so I thought it was time for a update. Here is what currently in my handbag:

- Ted Baker Rocksy purse
- Samsung earphones
- Kleenex tissues, as I haven't been able to shake off this cold for over a month now :-(
- DC gloves, as even though it's now spring it's still freezing most mornings.
- Keys
- Pregnancy notes, I'm currently 6 months along and apparently I'm not allowed to leave the house without these.
- Sick bag, if you've been pregnant you will understand it's not glamorous but keeping these with me makes me feel confident enough to leave the house for any worse case scenarios on public transport.
- Glasses cloth.

I also keep a L'Occitane cosmetic bag in here which keeps all my beauty essentials in which are:

- Bobbi Brown corrector, i mostly use this for the mirror as it is so small and light to carry around.
- Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish no. 16
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine no. 15
- Neals Yard lip gloss
- Paris Hilton perfume vial
- Elizabeth Arden perfume sample
- L'Occitane hand cream
- Gaviscon
- Paracetamol

There is still plenty of room in this bag to fit more stuff too which is great but this is what I currently keep with me, my lip products tend to change quite frequently it depends which are my current favourites. X

No comments: