Wednesday 19 March 2014

Birthday Bag - Zara Office Mini City

So I have finally joined the club and got myself one of these beauties! and now I'm thinking why did I wait so long?

This bag is the bomb! There is no doubt about it it is perfect in every way, the size, the quality, the simplicity, the functionality, the chicness, the price tag. The list goes on but now that I've fell head over heels for it I now want it in Navy too but i believe that colour has been discontinued. I may settle and get the black one as well. I do feel like grey is perfect for spring though as it will go beautifully with the pastal colours that are currently making themselves known.

My favourite thing about this bag is the organisation as there is a pocket for everything. I love being able to give my most used items there own little space and it makes it so much easier to find what I need. I normally stand at my front door for ages fumbling for my keys or on the bus for my bus ticket but not any more as I know where everything will be.

I love how it isn't too small as well as I'm crap with tiny bags. I like to carry a decent amount of stuff with me and I will do a what's in my bag post soon so you can see what I carry around in here. I'm also enjoying using the shoulder strap as with most bags that is the first thing that I detatch and throw into the bottom of a draw never to be seen again. It is just a 10/10 for me.

No comments: