Sunday 16 March 2014

My Birthday Wishlist - I'm 27 Next Week

So I'm 27 next week eek! and seeing as I'm nearly 6 months pregnant I haven't bought myself anything apart from 'essential' maternity clothes in a while :-P  All my wishlists are now 100% made up of things for the baby as babies need so many things and most are expensive and if I've not been buying those items then it's been things to decorate the nursery. But as it's my birthday I feel like I deserve something just for me personally which is still hard to do 100% without feeling guilty. So here goes:

Zara Office Mini City Bag - Grey £29.99
I remember wanting this in black ages ago but somehow I forgot about it but now it has come back to the forefront of my mind. It is simple and stunning. I love being organised and having a pocket for everything so this is what I want!

L'occitane Make Up Bag £6
I love the smallish size of these and they come in lots of pretty designs. I plan to use it in my Zara bag to store all my beauty essentials to keep my bag organised and tidy. You can pick them up on eBay for approximately £6

Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything Kit - Light £25.50
At the moment I haven't been bothering with make up but now that I am starting to feel like my normal self again I realise that the whole pregnancy glow thing is a myth and my skin isn't looking to great. This will help to cover any blemishes and help me fake some nice skin.

Burts Bees Mama Bee - Leg and Foot Cream £12.99
I love Burts Bees alot and I remember that they used to have a Mama Bee gift set but I can't find it but this is the product that I would most like to try from the range. I remember the coconut foot moisturiser being my favourite ever so I would like to give this ago.

Pink Linings Yummy Mummy Changing Bag £79.99
Yes this isn't 100% for me and is abit of a cheat item but I really want to indulge on it. I know that it is expensive and that I already have a nice Cosatto changing bag to match my pram but just look how beautiful it is. It also comes with a nappy changing matt and has lots of inside pockets and special storage areas for everything baby related. I am a sucker for bag organisation and this is just so pretty. It comes in loads of gorgeous designs but I love this Bee one best. I would feel proud to carry this bag around and as a first time mum I feel that this bag would be a great help.

No comments: