Sunday 20 October 2013

My Lipstick Wish List

I started putting together a make up wishlist and I realised that it was all mostly lipsticks so u decided to just so a lipstick one. Lipsticks are currently my favorite thing and there are so many that I want greedy me but I've narrowed it down for this list. I'm so bored of ready about how everyone needs to wear Mac Rebel now it's Autumn yawn! But I refuse as I don't like plum lipsticks as even though I love Vampires I don't want to look like one. I still favor nice peaches, corals and pinks for every season so I hope you like my current picks.
I will do this in the order of which I want the most so here we go -
Lime Crime - Babette $16
This looks like a stunning nude colour but abit more interesting. These lipsticks look very opaque and this looks brighter than most neutral nudes that I see. This seems impossible to get hold of in the UK so if you know where I can get it please link me in the comments. So far it looks like I will have to get it directly from Lime Crime in the USA. Also it has a unicorn on the packaging = me instantly won over.

Lime Crime - Geranium £11.50
Omg how fab does this pink look! I'm not really one for bright lipsticks but there is something about this that is seriously beautiful. Thankfully some UK websites stock this so it seems easier to get hold of than the elusive Babette. I was in the market for another nude and pink shade and I was swaying towards Mac Creamy Cup and Pink Nouveau which are both still on my wishlist but these two Lime Crime lipsticks took the lead.

YSL Rouge Volupte - Peach Passion £23.50
This will continue to be on my wishlist until I purchase it as it looks stunning and I know how much I love YSL lipsticks. This one is now discontinued so i need to get it before its gone. If it does sadly fall off the face of the earth my back up will be YSL Rouge Pur Couture - 51 Corail Urbain. This is a nice day time peach colour that looks stunning.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - Orange Impertinent £24
This looks similar to the Corail In Touch that I already have but a brighter and deeper shade. This looks gorgeous and I would be so happy to add this to my collection. It is part of the rouge volupte shine family so they aren't that opaque so the colour won't be too scary. This is something that I like about these lipsticks so if you do want a bright orange coral opaque shade I wouldn't recommend this lipstick.

Hourglass Opaque Liquid Lipstick £23
These look really interesting and and I've never had anything by Hourglass before but I know that they get lots of good bloggers reviews. I like the idea of the packaging and would love to try it out for myself. I'm still uncertain on which shade I would get I'm thinking either rose or raven.

So that's it my lipstick wishlist they all seem to be high end so I'd better get saving up and hope Father Christmas might bring me one. Have you ever tried the Lime Crime or Hourglass lipsticks and what do you think?
Jodie x

No comments: