Wednesday 2 October 2013

A antiperspirant that actually works wow!

This isn't my most glamorous purchase this month but it is by far the most useful. This is the first antiperspirant that I've tried that actually works!
I've tried most of the supermarket sprays, sticks or roll on types over the years but I've never found one that works until now.

I've seen this on a few blogs recently and knew that I needed to try it. At £5.50 it is pricey for a antiperspirant but now I know it works I will definitely be repurchasing.

I won't go into too much detail but in my job I can find myself running up and down stairs a lot and carrying heavy things which can break me out in a sweat. I was always conscious of sweat patches and would nip to my locker a couple of times a day for a quick squirt of deodorant. Now this is not necessary and for the first time I am always completely dry under my arms. With this antiperspirant you just apply a small amount before bed and again in the morning and that's it.

I am so amazed by this and I can't recommend it enough. There is a Dove version which I haven't and won't try now I've found this Sure one.

Have you tried this yet and if so what did you think?
Jodie x

No comments: