Friday 25 October 2013

Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Review

When you think of Bioderma you automatically think of the all famous micellar cleanser which i do love but today's review is on the Sebium Pore Refiner.

I won it as part of a Bioderma skincare set on Twitter a few months ago you can see my original post here. Anyway after getting a lot of use of out the products and putting them through their paces these past few months this was the only product that I found to not work for me. It had no effect on my pores which was disappointing. I did use it mostly on my nose and the sides of my nose onto my cheeks, chin and forehead and after a bit of use I noticed it kind of dried out my skin in that area and left it a bit aggravated and little lumps started to appear under the skin. I have since stopped using this product and my skin has been fine.
I was hoping it would be like my Benefit Porefessional which instantly smooths out my pores when applied but it wasn't. Overall I would not repurchase this product. I think it might be aimed more at oily skin which mine isn't so maybe that could be why I didn't get along with it. Have you ever tried any Bioderma skincare? I'm currently loving the eye cream which has I will review at a later date.

Jodie x

No comments: