Sunday 6 October 2013

My top 3 favourite blushers

Here are my top 3 favourite blushers that I am currently reaching for -
3. Benefit Hervana £23.50 for 8g
I love this blusher as it is perfumed it smells gorgeous, it also comes with a handy angled good quality brush and mirror. I love how all the colours are swirled together to give this soft light pink colour. Also if you wanted to you could use the colours individually as eyeshadows. It does take a bit of building up to get a decent amount of colour but I'm definitely enjoying using this blusher.
2. The Balm Instain - Swiss Dot £18 for 5.5g
This is the most pigmented blush that I've ever had. I apply it with a stipple brush as it picks up a minimal amount of product which is enough. I love how so little of this goes along way. It is a gorgeous peach colour and it lasts all day. Even though it's a powder blush it is a stain and even after a long day I need some good make up remover to make it budge.
1. Bobbi Brown - Pink Coral 31 £19 for 3.7g 
This is from the Bobbi Brown chocolate collection and it is the most gorgeous blusher colour ever. I am coral obsessed at the moment but I love how this is more on the pink side of coral it is just what I've been looking for. This is the matte version as I believe it also comes in shimmer but matte is more to my taste.
So that's my top 3 blushers for the moment. I use my Elf Stipple brush or my Real Techniques blusher brush to apply them depending on how pigmented I want them.
What do you think of my picks and do we share any of the same favourites?
Swatch picture from left to right is: Bobbi Brown Pink Coral, Benefit Hervana and then The Balm Instain Swiss Dot.
Jodie x

No comments: