Sunday 20 October 2013

#FOTD + overall look for a family wedding

So this weekend I went to a family wedding renewal/50th birthday party celebration. Here is my make up look.

Base:
Benefit Porefessional
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Bobbi Brown Concealer Duo
Art Deco Eye Base
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation

Colour:
Mac Illustrated Rebecca Moses Face Kit featuring All that glitters (all over lid) , smoked sepia (outer corner of lid) and orb (browbone) eyeshadows.
Bobbi Brown Pink Coral Blush
Mac Creamsheen Vegas Volt lipstick
Be a Bombshell black liquid eyeliner
Revlon white eyeliner (inner bottom waterline)
Benefit Brow Zings
Lancome Lip Liner

Finishing touches:
Benefit High Brow
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder

I wore my hair in victory rolls which is one of my favourite retro styles. So the top half was in the rolls and the rest was in vintage waves.
I wore my red polka dot dress which I love with my George black patent wedges and my Ted Baker Suno bag in black to finish off the look.
Jodie x

No comments: