Thursday 17 October 2013

My Skincare Wishlist

My skincare wishlist is quickly snowballing at a alarming rate but here is what my top items are:
Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm £34 for 100ml
This seems to be a must have for bloggers as it seems that this product is a staple in most bloggers skincare routines such as Lily Pebbles and Vivianna does makeup. I really want to try this as I have never tried any apart from foaming wash cleansers.
Origins Ginzing Moisturiser £23 for 30ml
This is such a hyped up product but I can't help but to lust after it. It seems to be featured in a lot of blogs and magazines so I want to test this wonder product for myself. It is a good time for me to get this as I have currently run out of both my facial moisturisers.
Hydraluron £24.99 for 30ml
This is another hyped up product that I was on the fence about but I wouldn't mind trying it. It is supposed to make your moisturiser work a lot better and to hydrate your skin more efficiently. It helps to make your skin absorb your moisturiser better and to retain it.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex II 30ml £48
This is totally a spurge product that I don't know if I can justify the high price tag. I don't currently use a serum but I am in the market for one and apparently this is the best of the best. I want to try this so bad but I will have to wait and see.
La Roche Posay Serozinc £13.70 for 150ml ebay seller monsieurgeorgew 
This isn't available in the UK yet sadly but you can buy it from eBay or some international websites that ship to the UK. This toner is another blogger favourite and I like the idea of it being in the form of a spray. I really want to try this out as I've read such amazing things about it, it definitely has a lot of hype to live up to. The price isn't too bad for a high end toner so I will be purchasing this soon.

So these are my current skincare lustings and I'm sure that I'll never purchase them all but I can always dream.
What is your top skincare product that you want to purchase?

Jodie x






No comments: