Saturday 12 October 2013

Bobbi Brown Pink Coral Blush Review

This blusher is from this season and is part of the Rich Chocolate range.
It comes in matte or shimmer but I went for matte as I'm not a shimmer kinda gal.
I am so glad that I made the splurge on this blusher as it is my new favourite! It is gorgeous. I love anything coral but this colour is on the pink side of coral rather than the peachy side like everything else.
I think that's why I love it so much as I have nothing like it. It isn't too pigmented and it is a very build able shade. As it is quite a light pink coral shade I'm not sure if it would show up on darker skin tones but for any light-medium skintone this colourful would give you gorgeous natural looking flushed cheeks.
The packaging is nice and sleek and black and even though it's plastic it doesn't feel cheap.
I now want more shades of Bobbi 's blushes and I'm eyeing up nectar for my next purchase and I wouldn't mind making my own 4 pan palette. Oh dear I fear a obsession is in the making with these blushes.
Have you tried anything from the new rich chocolate range? 

No comments: