Tuesday 18 December 2012

Skincare favorites

I am quite a loyal person so when I find a product is like I tend to stick with it.
This is what skincare products I use on a daily basis.
I find these L'Oréal products leave my skin feeling nice and fresh and really clean.
I am lucky that I've never really suffered from spots but I find using this 3 step process keep my skin nice and healthy.
1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Moisuriser

If I wear make up I always use my Lancome make up remover before using these products. I also have a clean and clear facewash that I use in the shower.
I would like to try some more fancy skincare products but I am happy with these for now as I don't like changing products on my skin incase it isn't as good. Overall these are great value they are about £12 for the lot which isn't too bad.

No comments: