Saturday 17 August 2013

I cannot go a month without buying Company and Marie Claire magazine!

Can you not go a single month without buying a certain magazine? For me it's Company and Marie Claire I love them both so much! I have to have them in the travel size too, none of that big bulky magazine lark.

I have to buy these on the day of release if my local store doesn't have it I will go to another. I will not rest until I've purchased it.

I want to subscribe to Company as this is my favourite out of the two but I'm waiting for that one awesome subscription gift that will draw me in.

What is your favourite monthly magazine? Do you read them in the paper or tablet version?

Jodie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I havent read these magazines before. They look interesting though, im hooked on people.

www.reanaashley.com

Unknown said...

Hi thank you for the comment Reana I love your blog :-)

Jodie x