Friday 16 August 2013

Things that I intend to buy instead of my beauty box subscription! Each one I can guarantee that I will love.

So I've had my fun with my Glossybox subscription but now I've started to feel like it's a waste of money I always like 1 or 2 things out of the boxes and convince myself that I like the rest when I don't. They all get left in a Glossybox unused so I've decided to cancel my subscription after I get my September one (which will be free as I've redeemed my 1000 Glossydots) and spend the money month by month buying things that are on my wishlist. These are items that I know that I will love! Here is a low down of my planned purchases that are a £1 or 2 either way of my Glossybox subscription price of £12.95.

The Balm Instain blusher in Swiss Dot £14.40 @ Feelunique
I absolutely adore this blush since I got the tiny sample. Which h is still going by the way a little of this product goes a long way and the pigmentation is first class.

Burt's Bees Essentials set £12.99 @ Burts Bees
I already have the lip balm in this which I love but I recently bought my mother in law this set for her birthday and I struggled to hand it over as I knew that I wanted it for myself. She was very kind though and let me test it. The foot cream is my favourite as well as smelling gorgeous you can feel the results instantly. This is a box of items that I know that I will love every single item which I can't say about my Glossyboxes.

Mac Lipstick £15.00 @ Mac
Any will do but but Ravishing is top on my list, but i want the Rebecca Moses Illustrated palette in brown which has Ravishing in so I might get another colour. Anyway I would happily trade a whole Glossybox for a Mac lipstick.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Handcream £10 @ Nuxe
I know I've raved a lot about this lately but it really is amazing! The best hand cream ever hands down. Anyway my small sample of this is getting low so I full size one of these is on my wishlist.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £10.79 @ Feel Unique
I don't own any Real Techniques brushes yet but I do want to build up a collection so month by month I could get a different one.

So what do you think of my idea? Do you subscribe to any Beauty boxes? And do you always like what you get?

Jodie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love MAC lipstick too- they're just such good quality; Honey Love is my favourite at them moment- I'd recommend it if you haven't got it already!
Marnimay x

marnimay.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I don't yet own a Mac lipstick but I hope to change this soon. What's Honey Love like? I like coral colours.
Jodie x