Wednesday 26 December 2012

A few of my favorite boxing day bargains

Lancome loose powder £15 - Lancome is by far my favorite make up brand and this is a great bargain!
If money was no object my make up bag would be only Lancome. Sale price found at Debenhams.

Benefit fast train to fabulous £26.33 - Benefit stuff is great and this makes a great gift for yourself or for someone else! It's worth it just for the Benetint!
I use this for my cheeks, it's my favorite blusher ever. Sale price found at Debenhams.

Remington Pearl hair straighteners £32.25 - At less than half price these are great. I would only ever use Remington before getting my GHD's as I have tried the other brands and found them no comparison, they where all crap. So now my GHD's are dying on me and I didn't want to fork out £100 so I have settled on these. They have raving reviews so hopefully they will live up to the hype fingers crossed. Sale price found on Amazon & sold by Amazon.

Moda animal print dress £9.50 - I am a huge fan of leopard print and couldn't resist this especially because they only had my size left it must have been meant to be :-)
Sale price found on Asda direct.

George PU front top £7.50 - This caught my eye as I like all the leather looks about at the minute. I can imagine it teamed with my Iron Fist Catnip leggings and some black heels for a night out. 
Sale price found on Asda direct.

George entice floral bra £6 - I really like this but as I can't try it on I will just have to hope it fits ok. It looks really pretty but the fact it says max cleavage worries me slightly as sometimes if the bra is padded a lot the cups won't be big enough, but for £6 ill take a chance.
Sale price found on Asda direct.

Well that's the end of my bargain hunting and I've worked up a appetite so its time for me to go get some dinner. Happy shopping everyone! X

No comments: