Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas sales?

Well Christmas is over for another year and I had a great time with my family.
I got some great gifts and I am thrilled.

The big question is: will I be hitting the sales?
The simple answer is no, I can think of anything worse than wasting a rare day off work to queue and scrap about through the rails upon rails of clothes that are in no particular order then leave frustrated that the only gem I found wasn't in my size.
I do love a bargain but I will stick with online shopping where I can stay at home nice and warm in my pj's with my cats on my knee and a brew in hand.

The media is just pushing shop sales in our faces everywhere I turn but it's not for me.
I'm not really a spontaneous shopper I like to plan outfits in my mind and know what I want then go and get it.
I will be rooting around online and will post back here with any great must haves that I find.

No comments: