Monday 17 December 2012

My wedding dress

Well I could talk about how much I love this dress all day long, what can I say it is a perfect princess dress.
It is by Mori Lee and from the Blu collection number 4614. I bought it from a lovely shop called Solitaire Bridal in Bolton as I didn't want to buy one offline as I wanted to see it and of course try it on.
It is light ivory in colour, I think they called it pearl colour and it has a sweetheart neckline with a small train. It is a lace up back and has diamanté detailing.
It is incredibly heavy and I had to have the biggest underskirt that the shop supply just to give it that big ballgown effect.
I love this dress and I won't part with it, it is currently stored away in my bedroom.
As I am always cold I teamed this with a faux fur bridal shawl when I needed it on the day. I felt like Snow White ^_^ Overall I would not have changed my dress at all it was perfect for me.

No comments: