Monday 17 December 2012

Vans Swingin Briefcase Purse

I absolutely adore this bag!
It was for the Vans Spring Summer 2012 range and I saw it with work in about August time when we were choosing what to order for the shop.
I immediately said I need one of these for me and it was a long wait until it arrived in the May time. I could have had the sample bag but it didn't have the fake fox tail charm so I waited it out.
As I knew I was getting it I was always thinking ahead of what will go with it.

As you can see from the picture it has a small handle on top and a chain so you can wear it across your body. The chain made it very heavy and I knew I was never going to use it, so I got one of the guys at work to cut it off.
The bag is a nice medium size bag and it the gold is metallic. Overall a beautiful bag.

No comments: