Monday 30 September 2013

Black eyeliner round up

A black eyeliner is something that I wear everyday and there are so many out there to choose from.

I had only ever used kohl liners up until about a year ago when I discovered liquid liners and then gel liners.
Every girl needs a good jet black liner on hand, if you haven't found your perfect one yet here is a little round up of the ones that I'm not currently using:

Collection 2000 Fast Stroke (far left)
This is one of the best liquid liners around and it's as cheap as they come too at only £2.99. This liner is just as good or maybe even better because of the value than my Benefit Magic Ink. It is the most jet black of the bunch.

Be a Bombshell (second left)
I was never a fan of liquid eyeliner pens until this beauty came along in a recent Glossybox. I really love this liner and it doesn't dry up. I love how it gives a nice thick line so my eyes go from drab to fab in 2 seconds flat.

Maybelline Gel Liner (second right)
I thought that I'd prefer gel liners over liquid but I don't. I still like to use this though as I can get good precision with my eyeliner brush. It's not as black as my liquid ones which is a shame.

Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof (far right)
This is a good liner but for the price I don't think it's worth it. It lasts well and I like the smudger on the end but I don't think it's better than a drugstore one for half the price. It also isn't as dark as I like a eyeliner to be it is black but not dark enough.

So that's the ones that I'm currently using there is a reason why the collection fast stroke liner has won awards and it's because it is a must buy for any black eyeliner lover. It would be rude not to at that price.

Have you found your perfect black eyeliner and what is it?
Jodie x

No comments: