Friday 23 August 2013

New bag crush alert - Ted Baker Suno handbag <3

This bag is just stunning! I currently own the Ted Baker Mardun handbag in black which is a similar style to this but a lot bigger. It is perfect for carrying my everyday work essentials but sometimes I would like a smaller handbag or a across the body bag. This fits both of those criteria whilst also keeping the vintage style that I desire.
I love Ted Baker bags as they are my favourite and I know they are expensive but they are good quality and they last. My Mardun bag still gets lots of complements. You can see my blog post about my Mardun bag here
This Suno bag comes in 4 colours unfortunately none of them are red like I was hoping as my Mardun is black but I'd still buy this in black but you can also get green, hot pink or light pink all of which are gorgeous.
It has the Ted Baker British bulldog interior design print and this is definitely on the top of my Christmas list. I can only hope that it goes on sale as £109.99 is pricey but you can buy it here
What do you think of this bag? Have you fell in love with it like me.
Jodie x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that handbag (:

http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/