Thursday 19 September 2013

So that's it, I've finally cancelled Glossybox and here's why

So I've finally bitten the bullet and cancelled my Glossybox subscription.
I will miss it a little bit but the truth is that I only use 1-2 products out of the 5 each month. I get all excited at first with my box but once that's worn off the reality is that I won't use the products.

I have cancelled so I can spend that money each month towards a new lipstick. I could be tempted with a I Love Beauty box (formally Beautecobox) here and there as I do keep an eye on what is in each box each month. Anyway I currently have 4 lipsticks at the top of my list and I hope to buy one each month until I have all 4.
The lipsticks that I currently want are:

Mac Vegas Volt
Mac Coral Bliss
YSL Rouge Volupte Peach Passion
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Orange Impertinent

These are in no particular order as I want them all just as much (which is a lot!) so I will have to be patient until I can collect them.

Do you subscribe to a monthly beauty box and do you often think of cancelling to buy other products that you know you'll use?

Jodie x

No comments: