Thursday 12 September 2013

Products that I'm lusting after the most

Even though I've only recently got a new Ted Baker handbag I have fallen head over heels in love with another bag. I am definitely more of a bag person that a shoe person. I love handbags!
Here is what is currently at the top of my very long wishlist:
Kate Spade Beau Bag
I love the classic black but I want this in red. It looks absolutely stunning and I know it's very expensive so I won't be able to get one but a girl can dream right. This is gorgeous and I could team it with red shoes or a red lip to set off the look. I first caught sight of this bag in either Marie Claire magazine and I'd never heard of the brand but now it is definitely on my radar.
Mac Lipstick in Vegas Volt
I am a huge fan of Mac Ravishing as it is definitely my favourite Mac shade. This shade looks similar to it, It's like Ravishing but on a better day. It is brighter and more pigmented than Ravishing so I definitely want to own Vegas Volt.
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser
This is a cult favourite among bloggers and I want to get involved and see what all the fuss is about. I would like to wear this as a stand alone complexion products. No foundation no primer no bb or cc creams just this alone to see how it fairs. I would also wear it alone as casual day make up as I don't wear foundation everyday anyway.
Nars Adult Content Blush Pallette
I have never tried any Nars blushers so I thought this would be a great way to be introduced to the product in love how you get a highlighter too so even though it's pricey I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this.
So that's it my current wishlist lustings, what do you think is there anything here that you own that you can give me advice on?
Jodie x

No comments: