Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mac Lady Gaga lipstick dupe?

So I was given this lovely Mac Lady Gaga lipstick by a friend and I love it! It reminds me of Mac's Pink Nouveau which I unfortunately do not own. I love the Mac formula and packaging I definitely want to collect more.
The Mac Viva Glam Gaga here is shade AC9 and it is a limited edition lustre lipstick. The fact that it is a light pink reminded me of my other only very light pink that I have in my lipstick collection which was a dirt cheap W7 Go West - Candy Pink lipstick which they class as matte - it isn't very matte at all so I think these two lipsticks could be dupes! The W7 one only cost me about £2.50 off eBay where as the Mac one would be £15± to buy.

The Mac is obviously my favourite but if your on a budget I recommend checking out the W7 Go West collection.

What do you think could these be dupes? I am wearing the Mac in the above shot and W7 in the bottom shot.

Left to right Mac - W7.

You will have to excuse my shoddy lipstick application as I wasn't in the best light haha. Jodie x

No comments: