Saturday 28 September 2013

My Picks of the Christmas Gift Sets

So it's getting to my favourite time of the year Christmas! I've already started my Christmas shopping and today I've put together my Christmas wish list.
Most of my favourite brands have released their Christmas gifts sets already on Debenhams, Boots and Selfridge's so I've spends a few hours this morning picking and choosing my favourites and here they are:

Origins Morning to Night Set £40
I've never tried Origins skincare and this set looks like a perfect introduction to the Ginzing range which is much raved about in the bloggersphere so I want to try it out.

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette £42
Urban Decay are like the holy grail of eyeshadow palettes and this one looks like it could be the best yet. It looks so versatile as it has neutral shadows all the way the deep smokey eye colours I wan to this so bad.

Soap & Glory Power Trip £20
How cute and is this? I love something that is compact with lots of different products squeezed in. I've been wanting to try the highlighting powder for a while now so I can test it in this. This could be one of the presents that I end up buying myself early as I can't wait until Christmas day.

YSL Babydoll Mascara Set £24.50
I was hoping YSL would bring out a gift set that included a lipstick or 2 or even a whole bunch of like Illamasqua have but I can keep dreaming besides it would be hundreds of pounds. I just want lots of YSL lipsticks Ok, that's my dream as they are my favourite. Anyway I need a new mascara and this one looks pretty and has good reviews so it's made my list. You also get a make up remover which isn't a bad thing.

Ciate Mini Paint Palette £25
How cute is this set, seriously I love this! I don't own many nail polishes so a set like this would be a quick way to bulk up my collection and to bring some variety into my life.

Clarins All About Lips £18
I think this one is a good price and all the colours are nice and wearable, I think this one is definitely a winner.

So that's it my Christmas list, I hope my husband is reading :-)

Have you started your yet? What do you think of mine, I think everyone will be wanting the Vice 2 palette this year and I have a feeling it will sell out eek fingers crossed that I get one.

Jodie x

No comments: