Friday 27 September 2013

ModCloth Cute Retro Inspired Collage

So today's post is a new one for me as i was asked by the lovely people over at ModCloth to style a outfit around this super cute mint dress. I am so happy to be asked to do this as i love ModCloth as it has something for everyone and it ships internationally woot! I am very excited to see the other outfits put together by other bloggers as this dress could be styled so many different ways. This dress would be suitable for both casual day or evening party wear so i expect to see lots of variety. I really enjoyed putting this outfit together as it is something that i do for myself all the time, i always pick out my outfit in the evening for the following day and i like to have lots of options depending how the weather goes. I am the type of person who is usually always cold hence the cardigan with this outfit. I love this outfit as every single item is something that i would happily wear for a casual day out meeting friends and going shopping. All of these items are so cute and are inspired by my retro style and my love of cats. I hope you like it too. Out of everything here I think my favourate piece is the handbag as it is so damn pretty, please let me know what you think.
If you like this dress as much as me then you can find it by clicking here.
So this is my entry into the weekly Polyvore outfit challange by ModCloth, if my ensemble is chosen then i will win the great honor of being displayed on ModCloths Polyvore page so wish me luck people. Jodie x

No comments: