Sunday 1 September 2013

What's in my bag...

Right now I have the stunning Ted Baker Suno bag which is current season. You may recognise this from a couple of my wishlist posts one you can see here
Inside it I have the following:
 
Ted Baker Rocksy Purse - Pink
I've had this since earlier in the year and I'm still in love with it. Usually I get bored with bags and purses pretty quick but there is something about Ted Baker style and quality that I love. full post here
 
Notebook
This is to store all my blogging ideas and wishlists.
more info here 
 
Burts Bees Lipbalm
This is a lovey peppermint scent which keeps my lips feeling soft and fresh throughout the day.
 
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick - 1 Le Rouge
This is my newest addition to my YSL lipstick family and what gal can't be without a classic bright red lipstick on hand.
 
Mac Creamsheen Lipstick - Ravishing
This tends to be my everyday lipstick and it's my favourite Mac shade.
 
Benefit Boi-ing concealer - 01
I like to carry this with me at all times incase of any eye make up mistakes that might occur throughout the day. Depending what eyeliner I wear I find its usually the kohl pencils that says smudge under the eye so I like to keep this with me to refresh under my eyes. full review here
 
Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops
As I wear contact lenses my eyes can get pretty dry if I have had them in a full day or if it's a hot day so I like to use these to refresh my eyes. more info here
 
Nuxe Reve De Miel Handcream
This is my favourite hand cream, I know I've talked about it a lot lately but it's just so good. It soaks in instantaneously and leave my hands nice and soft without feeling greasy. It so smells amazing so win win. i got it in a travel set of mini items to try, you can see them all here
 
Paris Hilton perfume vials
These are quite cheap to buy as it's a old perfume now but I still love it's fresh feminine scent.

No comments: