Monday 9 September 2013

L'Occitane Ultra Rich skincare review

This is my introduction to the brand L'Occitane as I've never tried any of there products before.
I got a little clear zipped bag with 4 travel size products inside which are:
- Ultra rich body lotion 50ml
- Ultra rich shower cream 50ml
- Ultra rich face cream 10ml
- Dry skin hand cream 10ml

Each product contains shea butter and feels very soothing. I love the packaging how it is simple yet elegant. I love the nautical theme with this set how everything is white and blue down to the wash bag I don't know if this is on purpose or not but this set could also appeal to men or women.
The products are not scented but have a nice clean smell. I will definitely use them again and I am happy with the generous sizes in this travel set. Usually after one use there is none left in travel sets like the Benefit B. Right one as all the samples are tiny but I am happy with these sizes.

I don't yet have a favourite out of these 4 items as I love them all but I've seen that on feel unique they have larger sample gift sets available so I'm keen to try more.

I don't think this exact one if for sale anywhere as I got it as a freebie with a stationary offer from 3m.

Have you ever tried this brand before and what did you think?

Jodie x

No comments: