Wednesday 18 September 2013

Meet my favourite foundation

This foundation is the reason why I fell in love with Lancome. It isn't the of cheapest out there at £28 but it is everything that I have always wanted in a foundation.

Why I like it:
* It has great coverage
* it's comfortable to wear
* it looks natural on the skin
* it smells really nice
* it's long wearing
* it isn't shiny
* it doesn't cake
* it has lots of shades and mine matches my skin perfectly
* it blends seamlessly
* it has a pump

Anything I don't like?
* the bottle is glass which makes it heavy
* it's expensive

So there you go the above reasons list why I love it so much and I recommend that you go try it as you might just find a new favourite.
Let me know if you have tried this and what you thought.

Jodie x


No comments: