Thursday 12 September 2013

Real Techniques half price from iherb!

So the crazy rumours are true! It is cheaper to buy Real Techniques from iherb in the US and get them shipped to the UK.
I got the Real Techniques Core collection for £10.79 including shipping I know crazy right. I can vouch for these that they are genuine and authentic too. The Real Technique quality is definately there.
You get $5 off your first order and then I got the cheapest shipping which was $4. My parcel arrived within two weeks. I am so happy I will definitely be buying more from iherb. I also got two little freebies which where a iherb touch screen pen and a sachet for a healthy drink, I'm sure that I'll never use either but the nice thought was there.
These brushes cost £20.99 from Feel Unique in the UK and to get them for only £10.79 including international shipping is amazing, but if you don't mind the small shipping wait you need to head over to iherb right now and get ordering. I couldn't see any other gems that caught my eye from iherb but I will definitely keep checking.
Have you ever ordered from iherb?
Jodie x

No comments: