Sunday 15 September 2013

25 facts about me

1. I love to make lists, I have lists for everything. You will usually find at least one screwed up post it note in my pocket haha.

2. I'm married, yeah I'm only 26 but I'm very happy and have been with my hubby for 8 years.

3. I have a degree in Forensic Science sadly there aren't many jobs in it these days.

4. I was never really interested in make up until about 2 years ago. Crazy right I never used to wear it.

5. I'm obsessed with cats! I currently have 2 Wolverine and Rogue who I both love to death. I would happily have a house full but the hubby won't let me haha. Therefore I collect anything with cats on clothes, statues, pictures you name it.

6. I love tattoos I currently have 10 but want more.

7. I wear contact lenses.

8. I'm pretty good at Call of Duty Multiplayer and i did play it obsessively for a while.

9. I'm obsessed with tea preferably Twinings English Breakfast, I drink several throughout the day. I don't like coffee at all.

10. I've never been abroad at all.

11. I rarely drink alcohol

12. My middle name is Marie

13. I am obsessed with Vampires. Twilight, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries your name it I've watched it and read the book.

14. I enjoy reading. I'm currently reading Clash of Kings (Game of Thrones book 2).

15. My favourite colour is emerald green.

16. Incase you didn't already know from my blog but I'm obsessed with the 1940s era and all things retro. I love the rockabilly fashion. I wish I was born in that era.

17. I love Dita Von Teese, I admire her style and everything about her. Can I be her please?

18. One of my dream jobs would to be Snow White at Disneyland! How amazing would it be to be Snow White everyday and to get paid for it.

19. I currently don't use a computer, my husband has one but I don't use it. So all my blog - videos, editing, posts are all don't on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Crazy right. I need to get a laptop.

20. I burp too loud for a girl, not ladylike in the slightest oops.

21. My husband says I'm insane because I refuse to have any other toilet paper apart from white - is there a phobia for that?

22. I am absolutely shit scared of spiders.

23. I love horror films!

24. My favourite band is Blink 182

25. I regret the fact that I had my brace taken off after 2 weeks when I was a kid and now I have crooked teeth :-(

So there you go you know abit more about me, I hope you don't think that I'm too weird :-)

Jodie x

No comments: