Sunday 29 September 2013

My September Favourites

So that's another month over nearly and here is what I have been reaching for most over this past month.
Bioderma Sensibio Eye
I have been using this eye cream morning and night for the past couple of months and I really like it. It feels nice and gentle on the eye and is more soothing than my other loved eye cream which is Benefits It's Potent. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it's empty.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20
I bought this in the travel size to test it out. I'm not sure if nude is the right colour for me as I was shocked initially at how yellow it was. Either way bit does blend out nice and leaves a more natural colour. I do like this but I would like to get a proper colour match. This for me is so much better than a bb cream and if I'm not wearing foundation then I use this. It blends out flawlessly with the Real Techniques buffing brush and has medium coverage.
Bobbi Brown Corrector
I got colour matched for this as I was struggling to cover my dark circles. This is seriously my new holy grail product even if I change concealers I can see myself still using this underneath. This neutralises dark circles under my eyes so my concealer works better. Before without the darkness undertones still showed through my concealer this but this stops that.
Bobbi Brown Concealer Duo
The same as above I got colour matched for this as I was wearing the wrong shade of concealer. The quality of this is definitely the best that I've used and I've tried a few high end concealers. I like this duo as you get setting powder with it to which prevents creasing. Also unlike a lot of other high end concealers this has lots of different shades.
Mac Pro Longwear Lipcream - To The Future
This is my ultimate nude lip shade and due to the Longwear formula this is perfect for work. I find myself wearing this most days. It also feels very creamy and moisturising on the lips so it is so comfortable to wear.
NYX Lipliner 858 Nude Pink
This is a good quality Lipliner that matches my Mac To The Future nude lipstick very well. It isn't as creamy as I'd like but it is very cheap to buy.
So these are my favourite products that I've been using most the past month. Most not them are new discoveries for me that I will continue to enjoy.
Have you ever tried any of my picks and do you share any of the same favourites as me?
Jodie x

No comments: