Thursday 5 September 2013

Pin up must have accessory - hair flowers!

Here are some of my latest hair flowers. These have just arrived today and at the perfect time as I have a wedding this weekend where I will where one of these hair clips.
As I love vintage hair styles and the retro rockabilly fashion a hair style is never fully complete without a flower clipped in.
These two beauties are from Jessika Hill Accessories and she also has a eBay store. All these items are handmade and great quality I will definitely be going back for more.
As you can see from the picture these are quite big against my hand. As I always part my hair on the side I plan to clip one of these in the side with the less hair for that original pin up style. I will either wear my hair in victory rolls with waves or just set in waves I've not decided yet. I will definitely update my blog with pictures of my finished look.
My favourite of the two is the one with cherrys as it is so cute and unique this one has a crocodile clip to the back.
The all ivory one can be worn as a hair clip or a brooch as it has both fittings to the back. I am so excited to get wearing these gorgeous flowers.
Jodie x

No comments: