Sunday 16 June 2013

My Summer Wish List

Here are my favourite items that are currently on my wishlist :

Ted Baker Lingar Handbag - Nude Pink
I love everything about this it is the perfect size to carry what I would want it to, the colour of it is gorgeous and it would be perfect for summer.
I currently have the Mardun bag which I adore but the handles don't fit over my shoulder so I have to carry it by hand and it can often be heavy, so in the summer I don't want to be lugging this around. I would like a across the body bag to keep my hands free and to keep me more comfortable when it's hot.

New Look Aztec Print Voile Maxi Skirt - Black
So the Aztec is back in fashion this summer and I quite like the more subtle Aztec looks. All are too bright and crazy for me but this is just right. I also love the fact that it's a maxi skirt as I am not a fan of short skirts this summer. Maxi skirts are perfect for keeping cool and are far more comfortable than skinny jeans bring them on. I could happily wear these all the year through. They look. Look great with some sandals or Converse.

Too Faced Summer Eye Pallette
I can't wait to own this as the colours are gorgeous! This pallette is a remake of the 2012 version with one shadow different and new packaging. So if you bought it last year you probably wouldn't buy it this year but luckily for me i didn't so this is definitely next on my list to buy. I love anything coral at the moment so this will be perfect to wear over the summer.

Converse Hi Ness Wedge Shoe - White
I went to the Trafford Centre last night and saw these, needless to say it was love at first sight! I love how they are not too high so they will be comfortable as well as chic.

Benefit Stay Flawless Primer
I feel like I have to try everything new by Benefit as they can do no wrong in my eyes. This is to keep all make up in place for a whole day. A lot of people complain about their makeup doing a disappearing act in summer when it's hot so this is to stop that. It will lock it in place and help to keep it matte for 15 hours. So bring on looking flawless for a whole day in the beer garden.

So what's on your wishlist ladies please share :-)

1 comment:

Jessie | jessie-ann.co.uk said...

I have the Stay Flawless Primer and LOVE it! Thanks for following me on bloglovin, now following you back. xx

www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com