Thursday 6 June 2013

My summer must haves...

So summer has finally arrived but probably not for long but here is my favourite summer looks than I plan to be sporting on these hot sunny days.

1. Suncream: I don't want a tan I like being pale and interesting. Anything that Dita does is good enough for me.

2. Cat eye sunglasses: preferably in black. I have fell in love with some Chanel ones as they are amazing but whilst I am fantasising about those I will be picking some up from the high street that I can actually afford.

3. Maxi skirts: these are so much more comfortable that skinny jeans. Long and flowy or tight and clingy it doesn't matter the maxi skirts are in and look fab.

4. Bright lip: I'm thinking a bright pink as it will help to put me in a summery mood.

5. Metallic sandal: I know the wedge sandals are in but so are metallics and I'm not a fan of the wedge sandal they look a bit ugly. I will be rocking a metallic flat sandal. I got the perfect ones from George at Asda late last year and I can't wait to finally wear them.

6. Leather jacket: any colour will do the brighter the better, but as I'm guessing the sun won't be sticking around for long it's good to carry a cover up to prevent getting chilly.

What are your summer wardrobe must haves? Let's discuss...

No comments: