Sunday 30 June 2013

So I jumped on the BB bandwagon

I had been wanting to try out a BB cream for a while just to see what all the hype is about, so when I saw this Maybelline one on offer for £5 in Asda I couldn't resist.

I guess they are a alternative to foundation in the warmer months looking after your skin with SPF and still providing some coverage.
This one is the Maybelline Dream Pure BB creme in the light shade, it is marketed as being a 8 in 1 which sounds like BS to me.

I tried it out for one day and I have to say I'm not overly impressed as it didn't conceal my under eye circles and it didn't minimise the appearance of my pores. The most annoying thing about it though is that it is sticky! eew I didn't like how it felt on my face at all. The colour match was good and it did last all day but overall it felt like a cheap foundation. So sorry Maybelline this isn't for me.

As I did only try it for one day I will persevere and try it again now I've bought it just to see if I still feel the same way, but it hasn't put me off BB creams all together as I would like to try the Clarins one.

What is your favourite BB cream if any?

Jodie x

No comments: