Friday 30 August 2013

My Trafford Centre mini haul

Unplanned hauls are the best, me and my husband decided to go to the Trafford Centre at the spur of the moment and I'm glad that we did.

Apart from enjoying my first TGI Fridays (the nachos are the best around) I managed to do a little shopping. Here is what I picked up:

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm
Since trying the travel set and falling in love with the reve de miel handcream I saw that they do it in a lipbalm. You can either get it in a jar or as a stick I think they are different. Anyway I went for the jar as I've read that a lot of bloggers swear by it.
I love it's fruity orangey smell it's gorgeous. It feels nourishing on the lips and not greasy. It will keep my lips nice and soft through winter.
At the moment I put this on in the evening when I have taken my make up off and my lips feel better already.

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub
I have wanted one of these for ages but there is no Lush in my local town of Wigan and to buy it offline would work out costly with the shipping. I am so glad to finally pick one up and smell the testers in the store as I originally wanted Mint Julips but upon testing I didn't like the smell so I went for the Popcorn which is delightfully sweet.
It doesn't feel too abrasive on the lips like I thought it might but now my new lip skincare routine is working wonders. No more dry cracked lips for me I hope. I have been using this 3 times a week.

Mac Ravishing Lipstick
This is from the creamsheen range and it's been my favourite shade for a while. I am so happy to pick up the full size. I know that I will get a lot of use out of this. This shade is a orangey light pink. It doesn't come across in the picture due to the flash but I will add swatches.

I hope you liked my mini haul I now want more Mac shades to start off my collection, I'm hoping for a bright red next.
Jodie x

No comments: