Wednesday 21 August 2013

My International Wishlist

There is probably tonnes of products that I want from the USA that are not sold in England but here is my main 3 that you cannot buy from storrs in the UK. If I wanted these items I would have to get them shipped over which would be very pricey in the postage department.
Here is what I am lusting over from across the pond.

Tarte Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Palette
Omg how gorgeous is this, seriously just look at it for another second. Amazing.
This is so cute and it has everything, I love the circular shape and everything. It even has a starfish on the top of the compact which has been cut off in this picture.
I am so tempted to have this shipped over but it is limited edition so I'm guessing it will be hard to get hold of. Sephora currently have it on their site.
I love how you shadows, blush, bronzer and a highlight all in this palette. I am palette obsessed so this is right up my street.

Sigma Brushes and Brush Cup Holder
These look amazing but they are on the pricey side. I think the brush cup holder is a great idea as you can use I for travel too as well as displaying your brushes.
I've heard great things about these brushes but I've never tried them so I might add them to my Christmas list.
You can buy them individually or in sets. I'd like the essentials set.
The good thing about Sigmas website is that they shipping internationally no problem but again pricey.

What do you think of my international picks?

Jodie x

No comments: