Saturday 17 August 2013

The Chanel 2.55 bag has always been my favourite bag from as far as I can remember

I have always said that if I won the lottery that this would be the first item that I would buy as I've dreamed about owning one for as long as I can remember.

I have even thought about renting one of these things! It Costs about £250 per month or you can rent it for just a weekend for a special occasion for cheaper. My husband thought I'd finally cracked and gone crazy when I suggested the idea. But the Chanel bag dream wasn't over!

Last Christmas I got this bag as a gift, now I'm not stupid I suspect it probably isn't authentic due to it costing hundreds rather than thousands of pounds but I cannot guarantee it nor rule it out. Anyway I am happy with it. It feels great quality and has very good detailing on it. If it isn't real it is a good copy. What lengths would you go to to get the look of your dream bag? The Chanel 2.55 bag is probably the most famous and sort after bag in the world!

My bag is black with gold detailing and I have had it 8 months and I love it. It is rather heavy though with the chain strap. The chain can be worn long across the body or doubled up to fit nicely over the shoulder.

What do you think of this? Would you ever risk your money in getting a possible fake or would you consider renting a designer bag?

Jodie x

No comments: