Wednesday 21 August 2013

Rimmel London Eyeshadow Trio in Modern Glam

After seeing a navy blue eyeshadow in a recent Bobby Brown palette it inspired me to search for a cheaper alternative.
I have found this Rimmel one in a colour rush trio eyeshadow. The trio is called Modern Glam which is colour 699.

You get the following shimmer colours: pale blue, pale pink and navy blue. The navy doesn't look as shimmery as the others which is good.

Overall the pigmentation of these is ok but not the best.
It can be found for very cheap as this trio is only 99p on Fragrance Direct. I bought it off amazon for £2.40 including postage.
I don't think it will be a eyeshadow trio that I will use very often but it will be nice to experiment with.

Do you own a navy blue eyeshadow and what do you think of it?

Jodie x

No comments: