Saturday 24 August 2013

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Review in Chantilly

I read a lot of blogs and one concealer kept constantly popping up and it was this the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer everyone raved about how good it was so I decided to try it for myself.

I ordered it from Space NK as they recently had a free delivery offer on. I have got shade Chantilly which is the lightest that they do. I have noticed this shade is no longer available on the Nars website so I'm worried that maybe it is being discontinued.

So this is my first Nars product and I really like the sleek packaging and the rubber tip which I wasn't expecting I expected it to just be plastic but it's a nice touch.
The wand applicator feels very good quality and the fact that not too much product comes out of the tube.

When I first applied this I panicked oh no its too light my heart dank I'd got the wrong shade but once it was blended it settled and it wasn't such a shock. The shade was perfect phew. This is a great concealer and I would say that it is noticeably better than my current favourite of Benefits Boi-ing concealer. I hope I continue to love this as if I find out that it has been discontinued I will have to stock up.

Have you ever tried this concealer and what did you think? It is my new favourite.

Jodie x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really want to try this concealer out- I have nominated you for the Liebster Award and would really like you to do it!

Lottie x-http://coralmecloser.blogspot.co.uk/