Sunday 18 August 2013

My Collectif Clothing mini haul

Here are the 2 items that I recently purchased in the half price July sale.

Collectif Dolores Flared Dress - Blue Hibiscus
The Dolores dresses are my favourite and this is my first flared one and I love it. It's great for everyday or to dress up for a evening out. It goes perfect with my white kitten heels.

Collectif Dolores Top - Blue Polka
I love how versatile the Dolores items are, you can wear them on or off the shoulder. I prefer to wear them off as I have shoulder tattoos and this shows them off nicely. This goes perfect with either a pencil skirt or skinny jeans, either can be casual or dressed up looks.

I now want more Collectif items as they are all do pretty. Did you pick anything up in the recent Collectif sale?

Jodie x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That dress and top are both so lovely and girly - I love vintage clothing :) xx