Saturday 24 August 2013

My YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipsticks - Corail in Touch & Corail Intuitive

I have been dreaming of owning a YSL lipstick for quite a while now. They just look so gorgeous and glamorous! So when I found out that they where included in the Feel Unique sale I couldn't resist and I bought 2.
I got number 14. Corail in Touch and number 15. Corail Intuitive. Number 14 is darker than number 15.
The Corail Intuitive is perfect for everyday as it's quite a nude pink coral colour where as the Corail in Touch is a brighter coral which can be worn day or night.
I am absolutely in love with both of these lipsticks and I now want more! I got them for £20.40 each in the sale down from £24 each.
They have a nice subtle shine and they are not as opaque as they look in the bullet but they are both stunning.
Please watch my video to see swatches and my review.

Do you own any of these lipsticks? And what do you think of it?
Jodie x

No comments: