Monday 12 August 2013

Bioderma personalised skincare regime that I won in a Twitter comp

I am so lucky and grateful to be one of the 3 winner from Twitter, this was from a competition last week on Twitter which involved following and Retweeting Bioderma.

I have heard many good things about the brand especially the micellar solutions but I've never tried any before. Mainly because I thought it was very expensive but when I've looked it's actually quite reasonable and less expensive than I thought especially compared to other high end skincare out there and also because it wasn't readily available in the UK. This is no more a issue as you can buy it on a few websites now mainly www.escentual.com and also www.garden.co.uk

So the prize was a personalised skincare regime and after I found out that I'd won I was asked a few questions about my skin and my current skincare regime. I was currently using the Benefit B. Right range which was getting close to running out so this prize couldn't be at a better time. Unlike the Benefit range which is generic for everyone's skin my prize is targeted at my skin only which is combination skin, it's oily around the t-zone with visible pores.

So I have got the following to try out, this is a 5 step skincare regime which consists of:

Step 1 - Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution 100ml RRP £4.50
This is the all famous micelle cleansing make up remover solution. I have read so much about this on blogs that I'm so excited to finally try it for myself.

Step 2 - Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 200ml RRP £9.00
Yay a Foaming cleanser my favourite. I know a lot of people prefer other cleansers but I'm old school if I don't splash water on my face in don't feel like I've cleaned it properly. Which I know is crazy. Anyway I am interested too see how this differs from my Benefit foaming cleanser so let the battle begin.

Step 3 - Sebium Pore Refiner 30ml RRP £14.80
This is for my Tzone to tighten my pores and is a step before moisturising or it can also be a great make up primer. I'm also thrilled to try this as I only have Benefits Porefessional to compare it to so I will see which is best for my skin.

Step 4 - Sensibio Eye Contour Gel 15ml RRP £14.00
I really suffer with dark circles under my eyes and it is a sensitive area. In the past I've used make up removers which are too harsh and have left red marks under there. So anything delicate is a blessing.

Step 5 - Hydrabio Light Moisturising Cream 40ml RRP £14.00
This looks like a great moisturiser which won't make my face feel greasy after use like some. Benefits Total Moisture is my favourite that I've ever used so I wonder if this will compare.

So overall I am so happy with my prizes as I got a lot of items more than I expected so a big thank you to Bioderma and Wizard Publications who handle their PR. You did a amazing job at picking out the right products for my skin.
I can't wait to use them and to report back in a week or two to let you know how my skin is doing. I'm really hoping that I see a difference so I can stock up.

So please check out Bioderma at www.escentual.com as they have free delivery on orders over £30.

Have any of you tried any of the Bioderma skincare range and if so what's your favourite?

Jodie x

No comments: