Wednesday 14 August 2013

July UK Glossybox - Seaside Splash

So if you have read my August Glossybox post you will have read my rant about how my July box hadn't turned up.

Hoorah it has finally arrived only 1 month late. So here it is, I am not sure that I will have use for all of its contents as summer seems to have faded away but maybe I will save them for next summer.

In my box I got:

Alterna - Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Hair Mist 25ml
If you can get over the ridiculously long name you can make out that it is hair spray to give you beachy waves.
I have never managed to achieve the sort after beach waves as I always have my hair poker straight but I am wiling to give it a go. To see if this does help you to achieve the California girl hair like Cameron Diaz 

Anatomicals Facial Spritz 100ml
I do like the idea of this and I'm sure I would have greatly appreciated it when it was red hot but I don't have use for it at the moment. It smells nice of lavender anyway so I might use it to spray on my pillow as a fabric spray. Apparently it helps you to sleep.

Essie Sleek Sticks - 05 a to zebra
I was hoping for a Ciate nail polish but I do like the pattern of these. I will definitely give them ago but I would never spend £10 on them which is the RRP.

Sleek Pout Paints - 154 mauve over & 161 minx 8ml each
I do like the colours that I received in these. This is a good product to try through Glossybox as again It is something that I would never purchase in store.
When I opened them I found them abit oily and I had to shake the tube to get it mix to come out as a consistent colour. They are very pigmented and bright so I look forward to trying these out on my lips.

Coola Organic Suncream Facial Moisturiser 7ml
This is a facial moisturiser that contains SPF 20. It is unscented and organic and is paraben free.
It also boosts a list of other stuff that it apparently does for your face like minimising pores. It reads like a BB cream advert but once I've tested it out I will let you know if it lives up to its promises.

So as you guessed this is abit of a meh box for me, overall a huge disappointment seeing as I had to wait so long for it. The box is pretty and I will keep it to store my bits and bobs in. I like how it has something for everything as it includes skincare, haircare, nail product & make up What did you think of your summer box?

Jodie x


No comments: