Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Balm Instain blusher review in Swiss Dot

I keep thinking to myself that I don't need any more blushers so but there are so many that I want to try that looks amazing The Balm's Instain being one of them. After I saw these little samples being given out in one of the latest Birchboxes I was intrigued.
I don't currently subscribe to Birchbox but I knew that I i wanted to get hold of one to try it out before committing to a full size one.

This sample is in the shade Swiss Dot and you get 0.5g it is smaller than I thought it would be but that just adds to the likeability it is seriously cute! It is tiny but I love it and the packaging is so cool. Also surprisingly a lot of this product goes along way.
I used a tiny amount on my blusher brush and it gave me enough pigment in one brush stroke which is something that I've never had happen to me before. I am very impressed with how pigmented and good quality this blusher is. It also has great staying powder. I will definitely be purchasing a full size one of these but maybe in the Lace colour as that looks more suitable for my skin tone.

I can't get over how impressed I am with this blusher just wow! I've heard from bloggers that all products by the balm go along away so only a tiny amount is needed and with my experience that is definitely true. I wish it was more readily available in the UK as I am falling head over heels in love with this brand.

The left swatch is blended out and the right one isn't blended. I've done a picture with and without flash and you can see there is a colour difference between the blended and non blended swatches.

Have you tried any of The Balm Instain blushers and what did you think? Jodie x

No comments: