Tuesday 23 July 2013

Beauty Formulas cucumber clay face mask

I recently went in my local Boots looking for the Amie clay face mask but they didn't stock the Amie range in store so I decided to pop into Body Care which stocks cheap beauty products as well as branded ones. I came across this clay face mask for 99p and so I thought I'd try it seeing as the Amie one would set me back £5.

It is a cucumber mask that claims to rejuvenate skin and unblock pores. It contains Vitamin E and it is paraben free. You just cleanse your skin as normal and then apply this and leave it on for 3 minutes, you can leave it on longer though if you want for a deeper cleanse.

I used this once and found it did feel nice on my skin and left it feeling cleaner. The mask feels light on the skin not thick like a lot of the masks. The cucumber scent smells very natural and it isn't to overpowering. Overall I would recommend this mask for 99p as it could be as good as some of the more expensive ones out there.

Have any of you tried this beauty mask range?

Jodie x

No comments: