Saturday 27 July 2013

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution initial thoughts

There are so many make up removers out there that I find myself trying a different one every month to try and find one that's amazing that I can stick with.

My favourite has always been the Lancome Bi-Facil but it's too pricey for me to use everyday so I've been on the hunt for a cheaper alternative.

I've tried more or less every high street brand one going to name a few I've used the Nivea gentle eye make up remover but I found this too harsh on my skin. I've tried the standard L'Oréal Paris eye make up remover and I didn't really like that. I have just finished using the Simple eye make up remover and I actually liked this one and I would definitely use it again woohoo. I was just about to repurchase it when this caught my eye - the new L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection, a 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution and I knew I wanted to try it. I've seen it advertised in a few magazines and I liked the look of it. It wasn't too pricey either just £3 from Asda.

My first thoughts are that I like the packaging and that I hope it lives up to the recent hype.

After using this last night and this morning my initial thoughts on it are good. It feels really good on the skin and it got rid of my eye make up very well. I can't say for certain so soon how good it is but my first uses were promising. This could be the holy grail product that I've been searching for.

It promises to "dissolve all traces of makeup and that the micellar solution acts as a purifying magnet to capture on draw out excess oil and impurities rather than spreading them around your face"

I did feel that it got rid of my makeup better than the simple one and left my skin feeling clean but I will use this for a while longer before I say for certain.

Have any of you tried this and what did you think?

No comments: