Sunday 14 July 2013

Bourjois Haul cream blush 01 & 02 colours and the Bourjois colour boost lipstick crayon in peach on the beach

So I've been wanting to try the Bourjois cream blushers for a while the whole world and their dog seem to be raving about this little pots of goodness. So when I saw Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on online I was very tempted.
I also liked the look of the colour boost lip crayon in shade Peach on the Beach but it was sold out everywhere online.
Anyway I popped into my local boots today telling myself that I would only buy the Bourjois cream blush in 02 healthy glow it all went rather downhill as the 3 for 2 offer was available in store and if you bought 3 products (one of which was free) the you got some free sunglasses. I was at the point of caving in when I saw they had the colour boost lip crayon in stock in peach on the beach when it was sold out everywhere else argh my poor credit card. I know these are cheapish end products but I'm trying to curb in my spending but this offer was too good to resist as I have wanted these products for ages and I knew I'd get more than money's worth out of them.
So here's what I got:
Bourjois cream blush - 01 nude velvet
After much debating on the colour to get of this blush I'd decided on 02 but due to the offer I got this as well, these shades where recommend by The Tattooed Tea Lady who is one of my favourite bloggers so I went with the 01 instead of the 03 for this time of the year. My store didn't have a tester of the 01 so it was abit of a gamble that has paid off. I am thrilled with the colour as it is gorgeous. It is a light pink with a hint of peach. It blends flawlessly and feels velvety unlike the greasy MUA ones.
Bourjois cream blush - 02 healthy glow
I forgot to mention above but I adore the packaging for these it is nice and compact with a mirror inside. They are nice and light to carry around and they feel very good quality they even have a magnetic closure. I understand why everyone loves them so much now.
This shade is a gorgeous apricot peach which is my favourite as I knew it would be. It is very similar to my favourite blusher Coralista but without the sparkle to it as these are matte blushers.
Bourjois colour boost lipstick - 04 peach on the beach 
I know the lip crayon market is very saturated but Bourjois being Bourjois have pulled this one out of the bag and these are a must have. They have only just been released and are selling out fast everywhere. They are waterproof and contain SPF 15 which is just a added bonus. They are a nice pigmented gloss that feel good on the lips like a balm but nice and light. Bourjois state that you get 10 hours wear out of it so I will have to get back to you on that.
Swatch L-R: nude velvet blush 01, healthy glow blush 02 & peach on the beach lipstick.
Overall I am thrilled with these products as I wanted them anyway but the Boots 3 for 2 offer is a complete no brained with a free cute pair of sunnys. What are you gals waiting for go go go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That lip crayon is such a gorgeous colour! I love it!

www.ciderwithrosie.com

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie it it my favourite colour from the range. I do want to try the orange punch though as that's gorgeous too.

Jodie x