Thursday 18 July 2013

My favourite Benefit eye palettes

I love the whole concept of Benefits eye palettes as you get a whole complete look from the one palette alone. Here are my favourites:

1. Most glamourous nudes, this is amazing for a day or night look. I will be rocking this for my upcoming summer weddings as the colours go with any outfit. The colours also have serious staying power.

2. Peek a Bright Eye's, this was my favourite ever eye pallette for a while and even though it has been replaced now it still holds a special place in my heart. This is such a quick look to do with instant wow factor results. It is perfect for day wear and I love how you get some eye bright in there too.

3. Smokin Eyes, this is a seriously sexy palette the only problem I have with this is that I don't wear it enough! The shadow shades and pigments are to die for and the highlight shadow is the best I've come across. It's a bonus you get make up to do your eyebrows to. This is definitely a must have.

What's your favourite Benefit eye palette?

Jodie x

No comments: