Wednesday 3 July 2013

July Wishlist - Lip Edition

July's Wishlist: Lip Edition

So for some reason this month I am obsessed with new products for my lips. I've never really yet found 'the one' product that is my go to item for gorgeous lips so I am still searching.

All of these I am currently crushing over and they all look gorgeous! I will hopefully chip away at my wishlist one by one soon. It may be hard to get the Lancome one as that was limited but I haven't given up hope on the beauties.

* Clinique Chubby Stick - Woppin Watermelon
* Mac Lipstick - Ravishing
* YSL Rouge Pur Couture - 52 Rosy Coral
* Lancome Baume in Love - Rose or Coral
* Lush None of Your Beeswax
* Burts Bees Balm

What are your lip must haves? Do any of you lucky ladies own any of these items and what so you think of it?

Jodie x

No comments: