Wednesday 10 July 2013

Items that I would re-purchase without hesitation

Here is a list of items that I couldn't be without, if any of these ran out tomorrow I would need to re purchase it immediately.
1. Benefit Coralista blusher - this is my favourite blusher ever, I have a pale skintone and I find this complements it wonderfully. It is a soft coral than can be built up to give glowing cheeks. I love how this isn't too sheer like Hervana which takes a few swipes to see. This I only need 2 and I'm good to go. I also adore how this isn't too shimmery. It has a nice subtle sheen and I just can't rate it enough.
2. Benefit Boi-ing 01 concealer - as I mentioned above I am very pale and this concealer seems to be a perfect match for me, I have the Erase Paste also but I find it too orange for my skin tone.
Apart from the colour this gives amazing coverage and I love the texture of it, it isn't cakes and it isn't sticky and gooey like Erase Paste. This concealer is my all time favourite.
3. Benefit Brow Zings - so I'm sure you know by now that I am a Benefit fan girl, this brand introduced me into make up I guess. Anyway Brow Zings is one of my favourite items as as soon as I have it on my face is instantly transformed. This kit in dark suits my hair well as my hair is very dark brown/black. I love how I can fake having the eyebrows of my dreams. This kit leaves my brows looking great and not too false some just look painted on because I guess they are. To be fair I've only ever tried the Benefit branded eyebrow kit but I would be open to trying other brands too if mine ran out.
4. Collection Fast Stroke liquid eyeliner - I discovered this beauty gem in one of my Glossyboxes and now I could never part with the product. I love how it has great precision but the nib isn't too thin either so it gives a nice strong line across the eye. It is perfect for winged eyeliner and also it's waterproof. I would say this is as good or better than the premium brands that I've tried.
5. Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder - this is a product that I know I could never be without ever, I would actually cry if it was discontinued. There isn't much to say it leaves my face matte without any white residue and it lasts all day. This is my holy grail product and I wouldn't compromise on the brand either, if I ran out it would have to be replaced with the same one no hesitation.
6. Benefit Porefessional primer - I love this as this is one of the rare products that you can see instant results, one minute my pores are there the next they are not. This is nice and light and silky on the skin and I mostly use it with no foundation over the top. This is what I reach for instead of bb or cc creams. I really couldn't be without this one as it just smooths out my skin and leaves it looking a hundred times better. 
7. Benefit Total Moisture - This is the best facial moisteriser that i have ever come across apart from smelling gorgeous it just soaks in immediately which i've never foundf before. Its like my skin is drinking it. I can't go a day without using this my skin just feels so much better after ive cleansed, toned on moisterised with this b.right range. I have soley picked this as it is my favourate out of the whole lot. If i had to i would use different branded cleansers etc if i couldn't afford to get these but this moisteriser is one of the few products that i couldn't compromise on.
 
I hope you enjoyed my little list of my favourite products that I couldn't  live without, please share yours with me.
Jodie x

1 comment:

Claire said...

Great post. I love Coralista. Nearly put it on mine but I love so many blushers I couldn't choose.

Claire x

www.beautyandlechic.com